Sunday, February 21, 2010

Violet Stuffed Animal for My LiL SiS today...

It's boring today, as always I surf around the internet and found a great site for cheap kids toys and games and some free stuff and free gift card like Kohls, Walmart,.... Hey!~ See what I found for my lil sis:



This is one of the best toys my lil sis has ever received and nobody appears to recognise about it!! Embrassing but even me like this stuffed puppy!!

I didn't truly believe my lil sis needed another stuffed animal, even one that could say her identify. Violet was a gift just prior to a cross-country flight and I have to say I was wrong. She is awesome!! <3<3<3

Found this sweet puppy on a huge site: Kids Toys And Games News

P.S: I also found a free offer Belisi RX Anti Aging for my Mom and upload a photo of my lil sis to "Great American Contest" to try my luck this time ho ho ho. Oh yeah I forgot, these free stuff are in the sidebar of BabyToysAndGames.com jst refresh that page and free stuff comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment